Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce’s 29th annual Taste of Waterville is planned for Wednesday, August 4, from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. at the Head of Falls, off Front Street, in downtown Waterville.
This year’s format will feature cultural foods and demonstrations focused on the ethnic diversity of the area. Taste of Waterville will be an adult-focused, day-long event with a variety of ethnic food options, entertainment, and informative walks, along with live music, beer/wine gardens and brew samples. Timelines for entertainment and activities are currently under development.
Applications are now being accepted for restaurant, bite booth, food truck and food-related vendor participants. Taste of Waterville encourages participation from both Mid-Maine Chamber members and non-members throughout the region. To reserve a spot for this year’s event, please contact Cindy@midmainechamber.com.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Taste of Waterville Brew Punch Cards available
- Hospice Summer Bereavement Workshop series to start July 13
- Waterville Farmers Market open
- EVENTS: Amber Lambke to address Leadership Luncheon
- Mid-Maine Chamber to offer Takeout Challenge again
- Solstice project reaches out to Waterville students & families
- Free Thanksgiving dinners offered
- Chamber leadership luncheon set for Sept. 30
- Mid-Maine Chamber golf winners announced
- B2B Showcase canceled for 2020