by Jac M. Arbour CFP®, ChFC®
President, J.M. Arbour Wealth Management
Work harder. Work smarter. Give it your all. Think outside the box. Be original. Never give up. Have you ever received any such advice? While most people have, and each piece is worth consideration, there are other, less frequently discussed paths of least resistance to all that you desire, including more money.
One of them is to align with the vibration of gratitude.
Everything is energy. Look at any object, pick it up and study it. Look at a tree, a sneaker, a car, a computer, a sandwich, or the paper you’re reading right now. It doesn’t matter (no pun intended) what it is; place it under an atomic microscope and you will see that everything is made of atoms, which is energy.
Your thoughts are energy as well. Therefore, we must be aware of our thoughts and more important, our vibration. Why? Because our vibration heavily influences our actions, habits, results, and our belief systems.
You can most easily align with the vibration of gratitude by being grateful for what you already have. When you consciously decide to live in this way, you immediately begin to attract more things for which you are/will be grateful. That’s all there is to it.
Try looking at the everyday things in your life through a lens of gratitude. After you do, shoot me an email and tell me what you see.
Here is what I promise: When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at will change.
See you all next month.
Jac Arbour, CFP®, ChFC®
Jac Arbour is the President of J.M. Arbour Wealth Management. He can be reached at 207-248-6767. Investment advisory services are offered through Foundations Investment Advisors, LLC, an SEC registered investment adviser.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- THE MONEY MINUTE: How your retirement account can feed hungry kids in Maine and provide scholarships to trade school students
- THE MONEY MINUTE: Nine considerations for your 401(k) rollover
- THE MONEY MINUTE: A dose of positivity goes a long way
- THE MONEY MINUTE: Health, wealth and your best self
- THE MONEY MINUTE: Ever felt financially naked?
- THE MONEY MINUTE: Own a retirement account? Get a load of this…
- THE MONEY MINUTE – Pensions: Do I take the lump sum or monthly payment?
- THE MONEY MINUTE – Christmas gift idea: give them an experience
- THE MONEY MINUTE: Enjoy every age, they’re all good
- THE MONEY MINUTE: Attention retirees: How much are you paying for investment advice?