Town of Fairfield
TOWN OF FAIRFIELD NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
The Fairfield Town Council will hold Public Hearing via Zoom & in the Council Chambers at the Community Center, at 61 Water Street, on Wednesday, April 14, 2021, at 6:30 p.m., for the purpose of hearing public comments on the following matters:
To hear from the public on a liquor license renewal application (Class XI – Restaurant) submitted by Joda, LLC D.B.A. Meridians Kitchen Bar, 166 Main St, Fairfield.
A Special Amusement Permit renewal application for the purposes of entertainment, music and dancing submitted by the American Legion, Post #14, located at 86 Main Street.
Proposed revisions to the Tax Assessment Ordinance.
Copies are available at the Town Office. All interested persons are invited to attend the public hearings and will be given an opportunity to be heard at that time.
Signed: Christine Keller,
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Public notice: TOWN OF FAIRFIELD NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- Fairfield’s Cops Care for Kids Christmas program completes 15 years
- LEGAL NOTICES for Thursday, January 13, 2022
- LEGAL NOTICES for Thursday, January 6, 2022
- LEGAL NOTICES for Thursday, December 23, 2021
- Shakespeare group prepares for tea, Macbeth
- LEGAL NOTICES for Thursday, December 16, 2021
- LEGAL NOTICES for Thursday, December 9, 2021
- EVENTS: Victor Grange to host Christmas with the Clauses
- PHOTO: Lawrence girls varsity, JV basketball team