Knox-Lincoln Soil & Water Conservation District (KLSWCD) is once again sponsoring an annual trout stocking sale for your home or farm pond. They offer two sizes, 4 – 6-inch rainbow trout and 7 – 9-inch brook trout, as well as oxygen bags that hold up to 50 fish. Minimum order is $50.
To order, you must have a current stocking permit from the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife (IF&W). Permit applications must be on file with KLSWCD before May 19. Please allow two weeks for IF&W to process your application. Permit applications and trout order forms are available on the KLSWCD website at http://www.knox-lincoln.org/trout-sale or contact them to receive one by mail.
Trout sale pre-order deadline is May 19 with pick-up at noon on Wednesday, May 26, at the District Office, located at 893 West St. (Rt 90), in Rockport.
For more information, visit: https://www.knox-lincoln.org/trout-sale, call 596-2040, or email email@example.com.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Knox-Lincoln spring plant sale catalog and online ordering are here
- Conservation district offers backyard composting equipment
- Knox-Lincoln Conservation District plant sale canceled
- Corpus Christi Parish announces changes to its Mass schedule
- How to take the bite out of dog-related injuries
- Last chance to order Vidalia onions!
- Auxiliary observes Military Child Month
- Victor Grange to host drive-thru supper
- Children’s book author Jeanine Deas to hold book signing
- Vassalboro Community Read will begin in May