Bill Pullen, owner of Freddie’s Service Center, Rte. 32, in East Vassalboro, built this Christmas tree from old tire rims, a steering wheel, alternator, plug wires, chains, tools, etc., and, of course, a fan for the tree top. Do you have an unusual Christmas tree? Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- The Vassalboro Ministry Association fundraiser set
- China/Vassalboro fifth graders help with revegetation program
- 2019-’20 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Vassalboro Historical Society seeks donations for storage building
- Tickets available for Vassalboro fishing derby
- Vassalboro, Winslow: After-School programs win award
- Sew For A Cause returns in January
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators
- Mt. View Chamber Singers to be featured in Winslow
- Don Cote recognized for work at wildlife center