In preparation for Vassalboro’s June 3 annual town meeting and June 11 local elections, signed nomination papers for positions on the board of selectmen and the school board are due at the town office by noon Friday, April 12.
Selectmen are scheduled to review the proposed warrant for the June 3 open meeting at their April 18 meeting and to sign the final warrant at their May 2 meeting.
If residents intend to put a question on either ballot by petition, the signed petition must be in the town office by the respective deadline.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Vassalboro awarded safety enhancement grant
- Vassalboro selectmen cancel May 28, 2020 meeting
- Vassalboro school board approves tentative plans for rest of year
- VASSALBORO: Open town meeting planned for June 22
- Local municipal offices set to re-open
- Vassalboro planners study solar power application
- Vassalboro selectmen approve power purchase agreement
- Vassalboro solar projects on planning agenda
- Vassalboro school board joins town to buy out-of-town solar power
- Solar energy, Vassalboro transfer station fixes top agenda