Vassalboro Planning Board members have four applications on the agenda for their Tuesday, April 6, meeting, scheduled for 7 p.m. The meeting will be virtual; it will be available for simultaneous viewing on the website vcsvikings.org.
The applications, in order, are:
- From Kelley Gooldrup, to combine lots 9 and 10 in the Stone Road subdivision;
- From Jack’s Place Too, LLC, to expand a deck at 201 Tilton Lane, in the Webber Pond shoreland zone;
- From Elizabeth Austin to open a juice bar at 913 Main Street, in North Vassalboro; and
- From Sunvest Solar, Inc., to build a solar facility on David and Jennifer Jones’ land on Webber Pond Road.
Sunvest Solar is presenting a pre-application; company representatives will explain the proposed project, but no decisions are expected.
Vassalboro has two approved commercial solar projects, ReVision Energy’s, on Route 32, and Longroad Energy’s, on Riverside Drive. Another application, from Sebago Technics for a property off Cemetery Street, is pending.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- VASSALBORO: Two solar farm requests to fill June planners’ agenda
- VASSALBORO: No comments during marijuana ordinance hearing
- Vassalboro selectmen to hold public hearing on marijuana ordinance
- VASSALBORO: Solar power, marijuana top planners’ agenda
- Vassalboro voters to decide fate of marijuana ordinance
- Vassalboro school board briefed on full day, in-person classes
- Vassalboro town warrant now includes school budget articles
- Vassalboro kicks off sestercentennial celebration with rededication of Civil War monument on April 26
- Vassalboro selectmen to meet Thursday, April 15, 2021
- Vassalboro school board approves first reading of school budget