Vassalboro selectmen meet in person at 6 p.m., half an hour earlier than usual, Thursday, March 4, in the Vassalboro Community School gymnasium. The Budget Committee will meet at 7 p.m., same place and same format. Audience members will be required to wear masks, pass the temperature check at the door and observe social distancing.
The selectmen’s agenda includes a land agreement with Kennebec Water District; tax-acquired property; a Maine Department of Transportation request for an over limit permit; and the usual reports and payment of town bills. Board members will make final adjustments to their 2021-22 budget proposal, if needed.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Vassalboro voters to decide fate of marijuana ordinance
- Vassalboro school board briefed on full day, in-person classes
- Vassalboro town warrant now includes school budget articles
- Vassalboro kicks off sestercentennial celebration with rededication of Civil War monument on April 26
- Vassalboro selectmen to meet Thursday, April 15, 2021
- Vassalboro school board approves first reading of school budget
- Vassalboro planners look at potential fourth solar development
- Vassalboro selectmen, school committee suggest compactor supplement at transfer station
- Vassalboro school board fails to finalize budget proposal
- VASSALBORO: Road complaints bring action by selectmen