by Mary Grow
Vassalboro selectmen will not meet Thursday, Nov. 30. They had already moved their meeting from evening to afternoon so board members can attend a training session for elected officials, and have now canceled the meeting due to lack of pressing business. Their next regular meeting is scheduled for Thursday evening, Dec. 14.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- VASSALBORO: All going well with school reopening
- Vassalboro finances in good shape with adequate surplus
- Deputy clerk of the year
- Vassalboro Riverside Drive solar project gets final approval
- VASSALBORO: Town projects get attention of selectmen
- Vassalboro selectmen make progress on several issues, make no decisions
- Vassalboro school board approves 2020 opening plan
- School year 2020: Difficult choices for parents
- Vassalboro deputy clerk resigns after 6 years
- VASSALBORO: Only one resident attends Longroad Energy hearing