Waterville Works crews from Ranger Contracting began on Monday, April 20, at the south end of Main Street, at the intersection of Main, Front and Water streets, by removing necessary trees and completing the connection to the existing water main. Looking ahead, crews will continue excavating with 12” water main replacement heading towards Lockwood Hotel, up Main Street. Ranger Contracting also has a two-man crew pre-fabricating temporary water piping along Main Street for installation as needed. Another excavator is expected to arrive to assist in additional earthwork.
Courtesy of Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Waterville Creates to receive 2021 Excellence in Arts Advocacy award
- Gagne digital branch manager at New Dimensions FCU
- 2020-’21 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Construction updates for downtown Waterville
- Local municipal offices set to re-open
- Water works planned for downtown Waterville
- Sacred Heart church, rectory, office building on the sale block
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators
- Waterville receives $370,415 to assist area fire departments
- MaineGeneral receives “A” safety grade