Regarding the earlier published information about Share the Road with Carol memorial ride event in Windsor, on September 13, 2020. Due to the COVID 19, 100-person outdoor event limit, and the number of volunteers needed to make this event safe, the event has had to cap rider registration at 75.
With overwhelming early turnout and online registration near its cap, unfortunately there will be NO same day registration. If you are interested in riding, check the registration site to see if slots are available: www.BikeReg.com/share-the-road-with-carol. If you miss this year, please join them in 2021.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Common Ground Country Fair to be held on-line
- Share the Road ride slated
- Bottle drive helps fund Cub Scout programs
- Chamber leadership luncheon set for Sept. 30
- Mid-Maine Chamber golf winners announced
- Fairfield History House to hold annual barn and bake sale
- Free webinars on invasive forest pests
- Popular Winslow Gospel Reflection Group returns September 14
- Vassalboro Days slated for September 12 – 13
- Cruisin’ for a Cure in September