The Winslow Public Library will reopen to public entry on Thursday, April 1, 2021. Controlled admittance to the library will be allowed on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Curbside pick-up services are provided on Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. The library is closed on the weekends.
A capacity limit has been set to five patrons in the building at one time.
Patrons must wear masks to be admitted to the building.
- Anyone entering the library must be wearing CDC approved Face coverings.
- No bandanas or half-shields and the nose and mouth must be covered by the mask.
- Masks must keep it on all times while a patron is in the library.
- Materials must be returned via the drop-box before entering the building.
- Patrons are limited to 45-minutes in the library to reduce exposure.
- Public computers are available for 35-minutes per person.
The below COVID health screening questions will be asked before entry is permitted; an answer of “Yes “to any of the questions will result in denial of entry to the building.
Have you exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days?
Have you been exposed to a person exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days?
No entry will be permitted without a CDC approved face covering (bandanas and chin shields are not approved coverings). If the customer does not have a mask one will be provided.
Social distancing measures remain in effect.
All patrons will enter and exit the building using the entrance door on their left. Customers are asked not to allow anyone to enter as they exit, and to make sure the door closes behind them.
For more information, please contact Winslow Public Library at 207-872-1978.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Delightful “All Things Blueberry” Festival promises loads of family fun
- Winslow church to hold drive-thru turkey pie sale
- Popular Winslow Gospel Reflection Group returns September 14
- Gibbs Library to feature Maine artist Kay Sullivan
- PHOTO: New brown belts
- China Community Days set for this weekend
- Vassalboro library animal events planned
- Taste of Waterville Brew Punch Cards available
- 18th annual China Community Days set for Aug. 6-8, 2021
- China to hold WindowDressers workshop this fall