WOW!! Thanks to the overwhelming generosity of our community, the China Community Food Pantry has been able to serve 53 families this year AND, in addition, you have given us a healthy head start on being able to offer our families a turkey at Christmas time as well. Thank you all so very, very much. The outpouring of support from this community was both humbling and staggering. We are so very, very grateful to each and every one of you.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators
- Bar Harbor Bank & Trust kicks off second annual Holiday Toy Drive
- Knights of Columbus change the colors at Bar Harbor Bank and Trust
- Proclamation for David Herard Day in China
- Roxanne Malley inducted as Lion
- Induction ceremony held for Erskine Leos
- Buy an extra turkey for the China Food Pantry
- Erskine Leos raise money for Camp Sunshine
- Theresa Plaisted presented with Boston Post Cane in 2019
- Mourners pay tribute to local community anchor