WOW!! Thanks to the overwhelming generosity of our community, the China Community Food Pantry has been able to serve 53 families this year AND, in addition, you have given us a healthy head start on being able to offer our families a turkey at Christmas time as well. Thank you all so very, very much. The outpouring of support from this community was both humbling and staggering. We are so very, very grateful to each and every one of you.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Just Our Jams raises money for local food pantry
- LakeSmart designation awarded to two China Lake residents
- Interviews with China Lake Association leadership; Goal is to educate, re-engage membership
- Prize Vegetable Contest & Children’s Best-Decorated Fruit or Vegetable Award
- Pauleys celebrate 65th anniversary
- 2021 Youth Conservation Corps (YCC) at work
- Maritime Energy president, Susan Ware Page, nominated for NEFI Legends Award
- Second vaccines available in China
- China Community Days set for this weekend
- 18th annual China Community Days set for Aug. 6-8, 2021