A spectacular evening of ballet, contemporary dance, tap, and jazz, “Moving Stories” showcased exciting new dance works November 8-10, 2018 at Muhlenberg College’s Trexler Pavilion for Theatre & Dance, in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
The works featured more than 60 students from the department’s dance program, among the most highly regarded programs of its kind. Kathleen McCowan, of Winslow, was one of the dancers in the program.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Local trio cited at annual soccer banquet
- Sen. Collins visits Winslow McDonald’s in support of local schools
- Game warden visits China classroom
- Enjoying football/cheerleading dance
- Fortier presented with Scout Citizen Award
- Winslow schools autism program still productive after 13 years
- Renaissance awards at Erskine
- Local man’s latest adventure: Teaching in China
- Double winner
- Shakespeare presented by homeschoolers