A spectacular evening of ballet, contemporary dance, tap, and jazz, “Moving Stories” showcased exciting new dance works November 8-10, 2018 at Muhlenberg College’s Trexler Pavilion for Theatre & Dance, in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
The works featured more than 60 students from the department’s dance program, among the most highly regarded programs of its kind. Kathleen McCowan, of Winslow, was one of the dancers in the program.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- PHOTOS: Winslow youth baseball, softball gear up for season
- Temple Academy Outreach Team doing great things within our community
- It’s graduation season for area high schools
- St. John School, in Winslow, to close at end of school year
- Winslow homecoming 2019
- Area teams take part in Battle for Breast Cancer field hockey tourney
- Alyssa Wood earns a BA degree from Wesleyan University
- Lead drills at football clinic
- 2019 Winslow Boys and Girls State delegates
- Local trio cited at annual soccer banquet