On Saturday, July 13, at 7 p.m., the Vassalboro Grange is proud to present the play, “Senator Mitchell’s Sidney Farmer Comes to Washington.” The play was written by Paul Cates and is being performed by local actors. It is loosely based on the truth, with some fun thrown in! Refreshments will follow downstairs at the Grange Hall. The proceeds will benefit The Town Line newspaper. Tickets are$10/adult or $8/child under 12 and may be reserved by calling 631-3303. Limited seating so call now!
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Vassalboro FAVOR group seeks volunteers
- Sew for a Cause group gears back up for winter sessions
- Local residents named to the Becker College dean’s list
- Invasive Plants 101 workshop, held in China, well attended
- 2019 Webber Pond Association takes on three controversial issues
- After 200 years, alewives set to return to China Lake
- ARI and Ladd Dam fishway update August 2019
- Vassalboro American Legion recognizes volunteer, donates to FD
- Lake Association Annual Meetings 2019
- Local production to benefit The Town Line