On Saturday, July 13, at 7 p.m., the Vassalboro Grange is proud to present the play, “Senator Mitchell’s Sidney Farmer Comes to Washington.” The play was written by Paul Cates and is being performed by local actors. It is loosely based on the truth, with some fun thrown in! Refreshments will follow downstairs at the Grange Hall. The proceeds will benefit The Town Line newspaper. Tickets are$10/adult or $8/child under 12 and may be reserved by calling 631-3303. Limited seating so call now!
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- After 200 years, alewives set to return to China Lake
- ARI and Ladd Dam fishway update August 2019
- Vassalboro American Legion recognizes volunteer, donates to FD
- Lake Association Annual Meetings 2019
- Local production to benefit The Town Line
- An inside look at local volunteer fire departments
- Vassalboro Business Association announces scholarship recipients
- Retired principal honored at Vassalboro town meeting
- The Town Line reporter Mary Grow receives Spirit of America award
- Gov. Mills visits Webber Pond dam fish ladder