On Saturday, July 13, at 7 p.m., the Vassalboro Grange is proud to present the play, “Senator Mitchell’s Sidney Farmer Comes to Washington.” The play was written by Paul Cates and is being performed by local actors. It is loosely based on the truth, with some fun thrown in! Refreshments will follow downstairs at the Grange Hall. The proceeds will benefit The Town Line newspaper. Tickets are$10/adult or $8/child under 12 and may be reserved by calling 631-3303. Limited seating so call now!
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Despite fewer volunteers, longer hours, local food pantries soldier on
- Community comes together for Easter egg and paper scavenger hunt in Vassalboro
- New procedures at Vassalboro Food Pantry
- Volunteer firefighters: answering the call to help neighbors
- ICE OUT 2020? Take a guess. Win a prize!
- The Vassalboro Ministry Association fundraiser set
- China/Vassalboro fifth graders help with revegetation program
- 2019-’20 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Vassalboro Historical Society seeks donations for storage building
- Tickets available for Vassalboro fishing derby