With the holidays upon us, the Skowhegan Area Chamber of Commerce would like to celebrate by giving away two prizes valued at $50 each. Two ways to win, see below for more.
Enter the Holiday Photo Contest for a chance to win, now until December 22.
Upload a photo of you shopping in Skowhegan area stores to their holiday Facebook Page. You can post more than just one local store, for each post the more likes you may get, the more chances you have to win.
Please include the contestant’s name(s) and where they are. This will also serve as permission to use the photo in the future as needed.
Ways to win
First way: Have your friends and family vote on your photo, the more likes the more chances you have to win.
Second way: Write an inspirational story of why you shop local and your experience at the shop you are at.
Deadline: Saturday, December 22, 2018, by midnight. Winner will be announced Monday, December 24, on the Skowhegan Area Chamber Facebook page.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Memorial Day parades 2019
- Scout donates cancer care packages to area patients
- Skowhegan girl sings anthem at bridge dedication
- JMG students visit MCS library
- Local students named to Clarkson University dean’s list spring 2018
- Marti Stevens’ dream come true: a gem in our community
- Lions name speech contest winners
- Skowhegan library children’s section awarded grant
- Matthew Steward named to dean’s list at Bob Jones University
- Students named to the U. of Vermont dean’s list