TAX PAYMENT INFORMATION
First half payment due Friday, Sept. 28.
Second half payment due Friday, March 29, 2019.
First quarterly payment due Monday, Sept. 24.
Second quarterly payment due Monday, Nov. 26.
Third quarterly payment due Monday, February 25, 2019.
Fourth quarterly payment due Monday, April 22, 2019.
First half payment due Sunday, Sept. 30.
Second half payment due Sunday, March 31.
First quarterly payment due Friday, Oct. 12.
Second quarterly payment due Friday, Dec. 7.
Third quarterly payment due Friday, March 8, 2019.
Fourth quarterly payment due Friday, June 7, 2019.
These compiled from the China and Vassalboro town reports (town meeting warrants) and the Windsor and Winslow websites.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- 2019 Real estate tax schedule
- Area students on Husson University’s presidents list
- Despite fewer volunteers, longer hours, local food pantries soldier on
- Area roads earmarked for improvements in 2020-21
- 2019-’20 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Erskine Renaissance Awards presented for December 2019
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators
- 2019 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Lake Association Annual Meetings 2019
- It’s time for pumpkin patches and corn mazes