March 15, 2020 is the American Legion’s 101st birthday, founded in 1919. Members of Tardiff-Belanger Post #39, Madison, celebrated the Legion’s birthday with cake and ice cream prior to their monthly membership meeting on March 2. Any veteran who would like to join Tardiff-Belanger Post #39 Madison, call 696-5848, email email@example.com or visit the web site at: mainelegionpost39.org. For more information on the American Legion of Maine visit www.mainelegion.org.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Legion collecting school supplies in MSAD #59 and #74
- May 28 is National Poppy Day
- Madison Legion Auxiliary donates backpacks to needy children
- Auxiliary observes Military Child Month
- Madison drive-through sock hop big success
- Drive thru sock hop in Madison
- Madison legion donates boots and coats
- Legion auxiliary pie sale a great success, raises over $1,000
- Madison Legion Auxiliary donates school supplies to seven schools
- American Legion collecting school supplies