The 13th annual Parade of Lights is scheduled for Friday, November 23, at 6 p.m., in downtown Waterville. The annual parade will assemble at Head of Falls, and travel down Main Street, and will continue to Castonguay Square where the giant spruce tree will be lighted for the holiday season.
Santa will arrive at Kringleville and get ready to welcome children leading up to Christmas.
The event is now under the stewardship of the Children’s Discovery Museum.
The parade takes place rain or shine.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Northern Light Inland Hospital welcomes Robin Fuller
- Kennebec Savings launches Chamber appreciation campaign
- Northern Light Inland Hospital welcomes Dr. Laviolette
- KV Connect finds new way to help nonprofits
- Waterville Creates! awarded grant for art kits for all program
- Ward rejoins Kennebec Federal Savings
- Taste of Waterville will go on
- New Dimensions FCU moves into new space
- Dreaming of a Christmas of good health and world peace
- Doing whatever it takes 4 Kids’ Sake