Area students were recently named to the highly selective dean’s list at Colby College, in Waterville, for outstanding academic achievement during the spring semester of the 2018-19 academic year. A total of 443 Colby students – or 23 percent of the qualified student body – earned a spot on the Dean’s List last semester.
Kathryn K. Bernier, a member of the class of 2020, attended Waterville Senior High School and is the daughter of Daniel and Jennifer Bernier, of Watervillee.
Eleanor Rose M. Theriault, a member of the class of 2021, attended Erskine Academy, in South China, and is the daughter of David and Linda Theriault, of Vassalboro.
Students had to earn a semester grade point average of 3.78 or higher this spring to be included on Colby’s Dean’s List.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Congratulations to area graduates — Class of 2020
- SNHU announces fall 2018 president’s list
- 2021-’22 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Local residents named to Simmons University dean’s list
- Up and down the Kennebec Valley: Coburn Classical Institute
- Cal Ripken tourney 2021
- Erskine Academy third trimester honor roll 2021
- PHOTO: Waterville tennis team captures northern Maine title
- Waterville 2021 Minors Central Maine Motors baseball team
- China Middle School honor roll