On Sunday, December 9, 2018, the China Masonic Lodge hosted its annual Christmas Celebration and fundraiser for the Maine Children’s Home Christmas Program. Over 80 people attended the celebration and enjoyed a great meal, family games and activities, and visiting with family and friends from the community. The children (and adults) very much enjoyed the special guest that stopped by to visit. Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus, and Rudolph. Thanks to everyone’s generous donations, the Maine Children’s Home Christmas Program received a truckload (literally) of presents to help serve over 1600 needy Maine children at holiday time.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- 2021 Ice Out winner!
- PHOTOS: Scouts take a hike
- Maritime Energy supports LifeFlight with gasoline and diesel sales
- Colby professor says China Lake has moderate amounts of nutrients
- Teaching in the year of Covid-19
- China youth baseball, softball, T-ball registrations being taken
- ICE OUT 2021? Take a guess. Win a prize!
- New signs at China School’s Forest
- PHOTO: Didn’t get the memo
- Thurston Park in the winter