Dennis Heath, China town manager, has announced that following approval by the board of selectmen, the China Town Office will have new hours beginning November 1, 2019.
The office will be open Monday, from 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.; Tues., 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.; Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.; Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.; Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.; and the office will be closed Saturday and Sunday.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- School year 2020: Difficult choices for parents
- New China town manager takes over with unprecedented local support
- China manager leaving town in good shape
- What to expect at the polls in China on July 14
- Pandemic casualty: China Dine-ah closing permanently
- China group organizing gardeners to support local food pantry
- CFAL committee meets to discuss volunteer needs and efforts
- China resident is Maine’s Conservation Officer of the Year
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators
- Town manager explains town’s position on stipends in e-mail to fire chiefs