Identify the men in these three photos, and tell us what they have in common. You could win a $10 gift certificate to Retail Therapy boutique, 11 KMD Plaza, Kennedy Memorial Dr., Waterville, next to the Dairy Queen!* Email your answer to email@example.com or through our Contact page.
You may also mail your answer to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. (To be eligible for the drawing, you must email or snail mail your answer to us — please don’t leave a comment!)
*Should there be more than one correct answer, a random drawing will be held to determine the winner.
Previous winner: James Lacroix, of Smithfield. (Randomly drawn from 9 correct answers received.)
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Up and down the Kennebec Valley: More high schools
- Lawrence High School girls soccer
- Children’s Author of Marine Conservation Series makes sure books are available free to children everywhere
- WASHINGTON: Appleton Rug Hookers exhibit at Gibbs Library
- Golf Fore Kids’ Sake raises over $48,000 for BBBS
- Vassalboro Fire Department receives canned drinking water for wildfire response
- Vassalboro celebrates 250 years as a town
- EVENT: Recover Out Loud in Maine’s Capital September 30
- Another year of outstanding water quality at Sheepscot
- It’s the time of year for good ol’ fashioned coon pailing