Dakota Bragg, of Anson, a senior majoring in civil engineering, was named a Presidential Scholar for the spring 2020 semester at Clarkson University, in Potsdam, New York.
Presidential Scholars must achieve a minimum 3.80 grade-point average and carry at least 14 credit hours.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Group holds fundraisers to help purchase 230 Main St.
- Vassalboro Capitol Hill Challenge team places third in nation
- Erskine Academy holds virtual 2020 Renaissance awards
- It’s graduation season for area high schools
- Palermo student salutatorian for online school graduation ceremony
- Global school play day at RSU #18
- Erskine Academy second trimester honor roll (Spring 2020)
- China Middle School JMG students awarded community grant
- Oak Grove School Foundation offers grants
- JMG announces students of the quarter in China