Logan Dow, a fourth grade student at Winslow Elementary School, won the poster contest entitled “Reading and Me,” sponsored by the Literacy Volunteers Waterville Area. His prize included a gift certificate to The Children’s Book Cellar, in Waterville, and a class party.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators
- New pastor at First Baptist Church, in Waterville
- Lead drills at football clinic
- Davis, Nicholson named chairman, vice chairman of Northern Light Inland Hospital board of directors
- Vassalboro, Winslow: Before/After program receives gold recognition
- Local trio cited at annual soccer banquet
- Local fire chiefs cited
- “Foundations of Investing” coming to Winslow Public Library
- Local students on dean’s list at Dean College for Fall 2019
- Winslow native patrols the sea aboard Navy warship