CHINA – The administrators of Erskine Academy, in China, invite those interested in hosting an international student in their home for the 2017-18 school year to an informational session to be held on Thursday, May 11, at 6 p.m., in the Erskine Academy Library. The program needs host families from the Erskine Academy service area of China, Vassalboro, Windsor, Augusta, Whitefield and Palermo. Attendees will learn more about the international student program, the host family experience, monthly compensation, and how to become a home stay placement for next school year. All are welcome to attend. For more information, please contact Assistant Headmaster John Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- JMG announces students of the quarter in China
- China resident is Maine’s Conservation Officer of the Year
- China Middle Schoolers tour Kennebec Technologies
- China Boy Scouts hold Sunday Service at China Baptist Church
- Addition, renovations completed at China Middle School
- 2019-’20 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Karen Hatch: Queen of the Swap Shop
- Erskine Academy girls basketball team holds fundraiser for Multiple Sclerosis
- Erskine Academy to host eighth grade open house
- Erskine holds fundraiser for koalas