Unity Area Parkinson’s Support Group for Parkinson’s Patients and Caregivers, meets second Thursday of the month from 3 to 4 p.m., at Unity Community Center, 32 School Street, Unity. Come for information, support, encouragement, and helpful tips on living with Parkinson’s disease. Free and informal. COVID compliant. Mask required. For more information, call Eleanor at 948-1474 or email: email@example.com.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- EVENTS: Plant Giveaway & Permaculture Bed-Building
- EVENTS: Bird migration walk set for May 15
- EVENTS: Permaculture in the Park begins new season
- Unity VFD to host bake sale
- Gibbs Library to feature Maine artist Kay Sullivan
- Delightful “All Things Blueberry” Festival promises loads of family fun
- China Community Days set for this weekend
- Vassalboro library animal events planned
- Taste of Waterville Brew Punch Cards available
- 18th annual China Community Days set for Aug. 6-8, 2021