Even though the Cops Care for Kids program looked slightly different this year, the officers from the Fairfield Police Department didn’t let that stop them from making sure the boys and girls of the Fairfield Community got their annual delivery of toys. The Fairfield Police Department carries on the memory of Kingston Paul and delivered presents on December 23 to the smiling faces of all the great children of their community. They look forward to this event all year long and feel blessed to be part of this program.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Local woman publishes her second children’s book
- Fairfield’s façade improvement program strengthens local economic resilience
- Shane Savage named CMGC developer of the year
- Changes are happening at Fairfield Center’s Victor Grange
- Mid-Maine Chamber super raffle to be offered in virtual format
- It’s graduation season for area high schools
- Scaled back Memorial Day observances in central Maine
- Fairfield launches new funding round for facade improvement
- Sheridan Corp. announces three promotions
- Sprucing up Fairfield’s temporary Police Department