Stories and Scarecrows at the China School’s Forest. This family and children’s event will be held on Saturday, October 2, at 1 p.m. Join the story walk and meet up at the reading tree with our librarians for more stories and a fall craft. The self-guided story walk will be available through the end of October.
Join Folksinger, Bill Berlinghoff for an outdoor concert on Sunday afternoon, October 2, at 2 p.m. Bring your own chair and refreshments.
A 2021 Community Candidates Forum will be held on ZOOM on Sunday, October 17, at 2 p.m., hosted by the Albert Church Brown Memorial Library. Meet Town of China candidates for the November 2 town election. To Register go to: tinyurl.com/04926elect21 or email email@example.com.
Halloween: Children may stop by the library on Sunday, October 31, from 5 – 7 p.m., for a treat!
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- China candidates forum canceled
- China Broadband Committee had a busy September
- Prize Vegetable Contest & Children’s Best-Decorated Fruit or Vegetable Award
- Second vaccines available in China
- China Community Days set for this weekend
- 18th annual China Community Days set for Aug. 6-8, 2021
- China to hold WindowDressers workshop this fall
- China Four Seasons Club: Non-profit Spotlight
- China School’s Forest opens a new trail
- China School Forest work day set for May 8