The Alfond Youth and Community Center, North St., Waterville, will host a Drive Thru Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday, November 21, from 1 – 3 p.m. in the AYCC parking lot.
The dinner is open to everyone in the community. Simply drive up and tell one of the happy volunteers how many meals you want – then enjoy!
There will be 800 individually-packaged meals handed out.
Feast Fixings to Go will be held on Thursday and Friday, November 19-20. These will be available at the Alfond Youth and Community Center’s after school program youth in Waterville, at the Fairfield Community Center and RSU #18 Williams and Atkins.
Thanks to the generous support of Central Maine Motors, youth will be taking home the ingredients for their respective families to cook a full Thanksgiving dinner, including the frozen turkey!
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Mid-Maine Chamber golf winners announced
- B2B Showcase canceled for 2020
- $2 a bag book sale in Vassalboro
- Bookgiving drive held at China library
- Covid-19 memorial at Pleasant Street church
- Legion collects for animal shelter
- Vassalboro JMG selling wreaths
- Winslow church to hold drive-thru turkey pie sale
- The written word in business to be presented at chamber breakfast
- VBA sponsors Light Up the Season light contest in Vassalboro