The Alfond Youth and Community Center, North St., Waterville, will host a Drive Thru Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday, November 21, from 1 – 3 p.m. in the AYCC parking lot.
The dinner is open to everyone in the community. Simply drive up and tell one of the happy volunteers how many meals you want – then enjoy!
There will be 800 individually-packaged meals handed out.
Feast Fixings to Go will be held on Thursday and Friday, November 19-20. These will be available at the Alfond Youth and Community Center’s after school program youth in Waterville, at the Fairfield Community Center and RSU #18 Williams and Atkins.
Thanks to the generous support of Central Maine Motors, youth will be taking home the ingredients for their respective families to cook a full Thanksgiving dinner, including the frozen turkey!
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Waterville Farmers Market open
- Mid-Maine Chamber to offer Takeout Challenge again
- Solstice project reaches out to Waterville students & families
- Mid-Maine Chamber golf winners announced
- B2B Showcase canceled for 2020
- China to hold WindowDressers workshop this fall
- Troop #417 member earns Eagle Scout status
- Vassalboro Historical Society to hold local art contest
- New Dimensions FCU named as one of Forbes’ Best-In-State credit unions in 2021
- Mid-Maine Chamber golf fundraiser draws many players