The Palermo Community Center and Food Pantry is sponsoring a safe annual fruit sale. The oranges, grapefruit, mandarins, and more go from the tree to the shipper in mere hours and arrive at your door – or anywhere in the continental U.S.A. you send them. Shipping fees are only $6.95 a box – no matter how big the box is. You can do all your Christmas shopping with a few clicks of a mouse!
For those not online, it’s possible to order by phone: 1-800-468-3168. Use code 1018996. On a computer, go to: Florida Indian River Groves to see the catalogue of fruit boxes. This sale lasts until November 13, and you have a choice of Thanksgiving or Christmas delivery. Either way, the fruit is bundled up in foam against the cold and bumps along the way. If you need help, please call Connie at 993-2294.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Thanksgiving pies made to order
- Sheepscot Lake Association completes another year
- Bottle drive to benefit food pantries
- Gary Miller retires from presidency of Sheepscot Lake Association
- New roof at Palermo Community Center
- Palermo Community Library celebrates phase 2 of reopening with purchase of park pass
- Family outing: loon count on Sheepscot Lake
- Sheepscot courtesy boat inspectors
- Peaches are coming!
- Over two dozen boats in Sheepscot parade