The Office of the Registrar at the University of Minnesota Crookston, in Crookston, Minnesota, recently announced its list of spring semester 2018 graduates. Summer session graduates include Cailyn Marie Gordon, of Rome, graduating with a bachelor of science in animal science.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- JMG student leaders
- PHOTOS: Winslow youth baseball, softball gear up for season
- Watershed Based Management plan in the works for North Pond, part 1
- PHOTO: Waiting for the change
- Noah Lambert, of Fairfield, wins the 2021 Virtual Slam Dunk Contest
- Teaching in the year of Covid-19
- Palermo student earns climate scholarship
- Temple Academy Outreach Team doing great things within our community
- Area students give to those in need
- Augusta educator named Maine Catholic schools teacher of the year