All parents of Erskine Academy students are invited to attend fall Parent/Teacher Conferences on October 3rd & 4th from 3:30 to 7 p.m. Progress reports will be emailed to parents by October 2. For those parents who have not yet submitted a primary email address, please stop by the Guidance Office for a printed copy of your student’s progress report. No appointments are necessary as teachers will be available to speak with parents in their respective classrooms. However, to avoid long waiting lines, two separate evenings have been scheduled: Wednesday, October 3 for students whose last names begin with A through I; and Thursday, October 4 for students whose last names begin with J through Z. The Sports Boosters will also have items available to purchase on both evenings.
Please feel free to contact the Guidance Office at 445-2964 with any questions or concerns regarding this information.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Erskine Academy second trimester honor roll 2021
- STUDENT WRITERS: Why fewer people Are Getting Married
- Erskine Academy classes of 2010, 2011 and 2012
- Erskine Academy first trimester honor roll
- STUDENT WRITERS: Negative Effects of Toxic Masculinity
- Making spirits bright
- STUDENT WRITERS – Examining “The Social Dilemma”: The real impact on young people
- STUDENT WRITERS: So what? The real impact on young people
- STUDENT WRITERS: Tribalism in American Politics
- Erskine Academy holds virtual 2020 Renaissance awards