What better place to celebrate Halloween than on a farm? Join us at the Halloween Farm Fete at Pumpkin Vine Family Farm, in Somerville, on Sunday, October 27, from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Come in costume or slip into a straw hat and overalls at our funny farmer photo booth. The first 20 children get to decorate a free mini pumpkin; every child gets a free dancing gourd. Play our pumpkin games, including relay races, ring toss, and tic tac toe. Make an acorn pumpkin and a mini witches broom. Have a masterpiece at home? Enter it in our contest! meat, dairy, baked goods – and Yes! we still have carving pumpkins!
The farm is located at 217 Hewett Rd., in Somerville; please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly at (207) 549-3096 for more information. This is a weather dependent event – in case of rain, please call 549-5089 to find out if it’s been canceled.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Frolic in the Field Aug 10 at Pumpkin Vine Family Farm
- Students learn about fire prevention
- Somerville’s Lily Thompson is STAR student of the month
- Magic of Christmas at Yule Goat Farm
- Folk concert & Contra dance at Pumpkin Vine Farm Aug. 12
- Legion collects for animal shelter
- Vassalboro JMG selling wreaths
- Winslow church to hold drive-thru turkey pie sale
- Scouting continues during pandemic – with caution
- Fortins celebrate 65th wedding anniversary