Jada Boggs, of Clinton, graduated from Ithaca College, in Ithaca, New York, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Theatre Studies.
Founded in 1892, Ithaca College is a residential college dedicated to building knowledge and confidence through a continuous cycle of theory, practice and performance. Home to some 6,200 students, the college offers more than 100 degree programs in its schools of Business, Communications, Humanities and Sciences, Health Sciences and Human Performance, and Music.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Local Residents initiated into the honor society of Phi Kappa Phi
- Burnham named to dean’s list at Plymouth State
- PAL football senior division champs
- Up and down the Kennebec Valley: Granges – Part 2 (Benton, China and Clinton)
- PHOTOS: Winslow youth baseball, softball gear up for season
- Up and down the Kennebec Valley: The Grange – Part 1
- PHOTO: Waiting for the change
- Noah Lambert, of Fairfield, wins the 2021 Virtual Slam Dunk Contest
- Teaching in the year of Covid-19
- Courtney Peabody earns MPA award