Jada Boggs, of Clinton, graduated from Ithaca College, in Ithaca, New York, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Theatre Studies.
Founded in 1892, Ithaca College is a residential college dedicated to building knowledge and confidence through a continuous cycle of theory, practice and performance. Home to some 6,200 students, the college offers more than 100 degree programs in its schools of Business, Communications, Humanities and Sciences, Health Sciences and Human Performance, and Music.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Local Residents initiated into the honor society of Phi Kappa Phi
- Burnham named to dean’s list at Plymouth State
- PAL football senior division champs
- Fortins celebrate 65th wedding anniversary
- Unity College earns national honor for sustainability in its curriculum
- STUDENT WRITERS – Examining “The Social Dilemma”: The real impact on young people
- PHOTOS: Fall 2020 Winslow travel soccer teams
- PHOTO: Waterville-Winslow football action
- STUDENT WRITERS: So what? The real impact on young people
- Vassalboro school closed for two weeks