JMG is proud to celebrate two eighth graders who were named students of the quarter for the second quarter. JMG team members, Hailey Estes and Alexia McDonald, earned the recognition for their hard work and dedication. Hailey felt that she managed her time well, kept herself organized and completed all assignments on time. “Whenever there was a free moment, I would take advantage of the time and work on assignment.” Alexia reflected on her willingness to be open minded to learn new topics and to ask questions in all classes. “I try to approach all I do with a positive.”
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Erskine cereal box challenge nets 3,544 boxes for local food pantries
- Teaching in the year of Covid-19
- Erskine Academy first trimester honor roll
- China School’s Forest gets ready for students
- Volunteers needed to help set up outdoor classrooms in the China Schools Forest
- School year 2020: Difficult choices for parents
- Erskine Academy second trimester honor roll (Spring 2020)
- China Middle School JMG students awarded community grant
- China Middle Schoolers tour Kennebec Technologies
- Addition, renovations completed at China Middle School