Kennebec Behavioral Health has announced its 2019 college scholarship recipients. This year, the following students will each receive a $1,000 scholarship upon successful completion of their first semester at their chosen college or university.
Local recipients include:
- Leah Allee, Cony High School, Augusta.
- Jenna Butler, Erskine Academy, South China.
- Brenna Saucier, Lawrence High School, Fairfield.
- Sydney Noonan, Skowhegan High School, Skowhegan.
- Aubrey Fossett, Waterville High School, Waterville.
- Dakota Estes, Winslow High School, Winslow.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Let Them Play Rally on Labor Day
- KV tourism council awards sponsorship to Mid-Maine Chamber
- Mainers invited to dispose of unusable pesticides
- Free webinars on invasive forest pests
- Popular Winslow Gospel Reflection Group returns September 14
- Local scouts rally in attempt to save Camp Bomazeen
- LakeSmart program presents award to Kennebec Water District
- New Dimensions FCU moves into new space
- Dreaming of a Christmas of good health and world peace
- LETTERS: It shouldn’t take a pandemic to underscore need for high speed internet