Kringleville 2021 is underway thanks to the Waterville Children’s Discovery Museum and these Colby College students who volunteered to spruce up the Kringleville Christmas cabin. Kringleville is seeking volunteers for the 2021 season. If you are interested in being part of the magical Kringleville tradition, please contact Amarinda Keys at email@example.com.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Chamber hosts re-vamped Super Raffle dinner
- Mosaic workshop to be held on Sept. 13 for grieving children
- Central Maine youth ballplayers meet the big leaguers
- Mid-Maine Chamber announces scholarship winner
- Two community leaders at Purnell Wrigley Field kicked off the 2021, 11-year-old New England Cal Ripken Baseball championship on July 16-18
- Mid-Maine Big Brothers Big Sisters receive grant to launch “Bigs with Badges” in Augusta
- New Dimensions FCU announces results of Cruisin’ for a Cure car show
- Sam Fegel achieves Eagle Scout status
- Taste of Waterville Brew Punch Cards available
- Mid-Maine Chamber names vice president of operations