Lasell College, in Newton, Massachusetts, announced today students named to the dean’s list for their academic accomplishments in the Spring 2019 semester.
To be named to the dean’s list, Lasell students must complete at least 12 credits as a full-time student and achieve a semester GPA of 3.5 or higher.
The students are Alison Linscott, of Waterville, and Grace Redwine, of Freedom.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Local students on dean’s list at Dean College for Fall 2019
- Alison Linscott participates in mock business negotiations for 2032 Olympic location
- Three local students on Dean College fall 2019 dean’s list
- Lasell University students named to fall 2019 dean’s list
- Black Raiders defeat Purple Panthers
- 2019 Waterville Youth Football grades 3-4
- 2019 Waterville Youth Football
- Lasell College honors class of 2019 at 165th commencement ceremony
- Area students enrolled at Colby fall 2019
- Local residents named to the Becker College dean’s list