Monarch article factful
To the editor:
My special thanks to Roland Hallee for his explanation of the Monarch butterflies’ migration journey. At last, after a lifelong interest, I “get” how it takes four generations. The whole article (The Town Line on October 5, 2017) is fact-filled and very easy to read. I enjoy The Town Line as a subscriber and always find something of special interest. The butterfly article is especially special.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- LETTERS: Never give up
- LETTERS: It shouldn’t take a pandemic to underscore need for high speed internet
- LETTERS: Thanks from historical society
- LETTERS: Love and compassion
- LETTERS: There are anonymous angels among us
- LETTERS: Hess a breath of fresh air
- LETTERS: ARRP responds to election order
- LETTERS: Caregivers need care, too
- LETTERS: Time to stop bear feeding program
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Americans easily laying down to government