Wyatt Woodbury, 11, of Fairfield, recently traveled to Weymouth, Massachusetts, to appear in a photo shoot for the Turn It Up Dance Challenge. Wyatt is a member of the Stage Presence Dance Team, in Winslow. The team competes locally and throughout the country at various competitions, earning many regional and national awards for their work. In April, he competed with his team at the Turn it Up Dance Challenge in Westbrook. He earned a Platinum award and a High Score Winner award for his solo routine entitled Cruel World, choreographed by Ashley Roberge. He also competed for, and won the title Mr. Junior Turn It Up Dance Challenge. As a title winner he was invited to participate in a photo shoot for the 2021-22 dance season promotional materials and merchandise catalog. Turn It Up Dance Challenge hosts competitions throughout the Midwest and Eastern part of the country.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Lawrence High School girls soccer
- Fairfield Historical Society quilt show tradition resumes
- New Dimension FCU announces scholarship program winners
- Victor Grange to host drive-thru supper
- Children’s book author Jeanine Deas to hold book signing
- Noah Lambert, of Fairfield, wins the 2021 Virtual Slam Dunk Contest
- Local woman publishes her second children’s book
- Fairfield’s façade improvement program strengthens local economic resilience
- Shane Savage named CMGC developer of the year
- Fairfield Cops Care For Kids goes on COVID style