U.S. Air Force Airman 1st Class Kenneth R. Mckenzie Jr. graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
The airman completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills.
Airmen who complete basic training also earn four credits toward an associate in applied science degree through the Community College of the Air Force.
Mckenzie is the son of Julie A. and Kenneth R. Mckenzie, of Albion.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Group holds fundraisers to help purchase 230 Main St.
- Vassalboro Capitol Hill Challenge team places third in nation
- Local libraries begin to re-open with limitations
- Erskine Academy holds virtual 2020 Renaissance awards
- It’s graduation season for area high schools
- Palermo student salutatorian for online school graduation ceremony
- Dakota Bragg named a Presidential Scholar at Clarkson University
- Despite fewer volunteers, longer hours, local food pantries soldier on
- Global school play day at RSU #18
- Erskine Academy second trimester honor roll (Spring 2020)