Megan Marquis, a high school math teacher, has moved back to Maine and is seeking donations for chairs and tables so students have some place to sit in the classroom. If anyone has tables (farmer’s market style, wooden) or any amount of rust-free metal folding chairs, please drop them off at 37 Neck Road, China. You may contact her at email@example.com.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- JMG announces students of the quarter in China
- China resident is Maine’s Conservation Officer of the Year
- China Middle Schoolers tour Kennebec Technologies
- China Boy Scouts hold Sunday Service at China Baptist Church
- Addition, renovations completed at China Middle School
- 2019-’20 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Karen Hatch: Queen of the Swap Shop
- Erskine Academy girls basketball team holds fundraiser for Multiple Sclerosis
- Erskine Academy to host eighth grade open house
- Erskine holds fundraiser for koalas