There will be a very important meeting about trying to keep the Solon Food Cupboard and Thrift Shop open at the Solon Fire Station on Wednesday, September 19th at 6 pm. This meeting is to let every one know about the plans to try and keep these two very beneficial projects in Solon. Hope that many of you will attend.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Local Town Meetings Schedule 2019
- KV tourism council awards sponsorship to Mid-Maine Chamber
- Mid-Maine Chamber golf winners announced
- Mid-Maine Chamber super raffle to be offered in virtual format
- Mainers invited to dispose of unusable pesticides
- Gary Miller retires from presidency of Sheepscot Lake Association
- New roof at Palermo Community Center
- Changing of the guard at Albert Church Brown Memorial Library
- Free webinars on invasive forest pests
- Volunteers sought for watershed survey