There will be a very important meeting about trying to keep the Solon Food Cupboard and Thrift Shop open at the Solon Fire Station on Wednesday, September 19th at 6 pm. This meeting is to let every one know about the plans to try and keep these two very beneficial projects in Solon. Hope that many of you will attend.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Local Town Meetings Schedule 2019
- Controversy over China Police Department heats up
- give IT. get IT recognized as sole nonprofit certified electronics reuse and recycling service in New England
- Town manager explains proposed police budget for 2021-22
- Adrian Hoyt KVCC student of the year
- PHOTO: Four generations
- KVCC president departing in May 2021
- New Dimension FCU announces scholarship program winners
- Waterville Farmers Market open
- EVENTS: Skowhegan class of 1963 to meet