The Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce will be hosting the Coldwell Banker Plourde Super Raffle on October 3, at the Waterville Elks Lodge, 76 Industrial Street, Waterville. In celebration of Coldwell Banker Plourde Real Estate doing business for 30 years in the Waterville area, hundreds of prizes have been donated by Chamber member businesses. The event will begin with a social hour at 5 p.m., followed by dinner at 6:30 p.m. Tickets may be purchased by contacting the Chamber at 207.873.3315 or email@example.com. Tickets are limited.
2019 Event sponsors: Coldwell Banker Plourde Real Estate, Bar Harbor Bank and Trust, Choice Wealth Advisors and New Dimensions Federal Credit Union.
ABOUT THE CHAMBER: Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce is dedicated and committed to promoting, educating and advocating for business prosperity and regional economic improvement. Its membership region includes Albion, Belgrade, Benton, Burnham, China, Clinton, Fairfield, Hinckley, Oakland, Rome, Shawmut, Sidney, South China, Thorndike, Unity, Vassalboro, Waterville, Weeks Mills and Winslow. For more information call 873-3315 or visit www.midmainechamber.com.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Chamber hosts re-vamped Super Raffle dinner
- Kringleville volunteers
- Mosaic workshop to be held on Sept. 13 for grieving children
- Central Maine youth ballplayers meet the big leaguers
- Mid-Maine Chamber announces scholarship winner
- Two community leaders at Purnell Wrigley Field kicked off the 2021, 11-year-old New England Cal Ripken Baseball championship on July 16-18
- Mid-Maine Big Brothers Big Sisters receive grant to launch “Bigs with Badges” in Augusta
- New Dimensions FCU announces results of Cruisin’ for a Cure car show
- Sam Fegel achieves Eagle Scout status
- Taste of Waterville Brew Punch Cards available