The Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce will be hosting the Coldwell Banker Plourde Super Raffle on October 3, at the Waterville Elks Lodge, 76 Industrial Street, Waterville. In celebration of Coldwell Banker Plourde Real Estate doing business for 30 years in the Waterville area, hundreds of prizes have been donated by Chamber member businesses. The event will begin with a social hour at 5 p.m., followed by dinner at 6:30 p.m. Tickets may be purchased by contacting the Chamber at 207.873.3315 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets are limited.
2019 Event sponsors: Coldwell Banker Plourde Real Estate, Bar Harbor Bank and Trust, Choice Wealth Advisors and New Dimensions Federal Credit Union.
ABOUT THE CHAMBER: Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce is dedicated and committed to promoting, educating and advocating for business prosperity and regional economic improvement. Its membership region includes Albion, Belgrade, Benton, Burnham, China, Clinton, Fairfield, Hinckley, Oakland, Rome, Shawmut, Sidney, South China, Thorndike, Unity, Vassalboro, Waterville, Weeks Mills and Winslow. For more information call 873-3315 or visit www.midmainechamber.com.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Temple Academy Outreach Team doing great things within our community
- Waterville Creates celebrates Black History Month by highlighting Maine author
- MaineGeneral Health opens new practice
- Winslow Food Pantry to benefit from Hannaford promotion
- Mid-Maine Chamber to offer Takeout Challenge again
- Local youth builds cat houses for area humane society
- Kringleville 2020: The magic of Kringleville like no other season
- How small business can beat Covid-19 to be presented by Mid-Maine chamber
- Many kids waiting for big brothers, big sisters in 2021
- Waterville Rotary Club wraps up successful auction