Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce, located in Waterville, welcomes Courtney Squire as its new marketing and development coordinator. Courtney graduated from Kennebec Valley Community College, in Fairfield, with an associate in marketing management and administration this spring. She is a Fairfield native, born and raised with roots that branch from Northern Maine all the way to Northern California. Traveling to and from the West Coast her whole life, she’s always enjoyed seeing how marketing strategies differ from state to state.
Her previous experience includes management and service work. Courtney has a passion for the business environment, public relations, marketing, and leadership. She is excited to grow with the chamber and become a valued asset. She offers the team her strong interpersonal skills, and sharp eye for detail.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- KVCC president departing in May 2021
- Ezhaya Scholarship applications now available
- Mainers have more help available to pay monthly health insurance bills
- Check for unclaimed property
- COVID-19 vaccination info
- Women’s Equal Pay Day to be held March 24, 2021
- 211 Maine Management moves to 50 Elm Street, in Waterville
- VA to contact vets for vaccine shots
- Support Keep ME Warm fundraiser
- Scouts receive patches