The Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association (MOFGA) invites Maine residents and MOFGA members (regardless of residence) to submit a design for the 2018 Common Ground Country Fair Poster Design Contest. The Common Ground Country Fair poster is the highly-regarded image that promotes MOFGA’s annual celebration of rural living.
The winning artist receives $2,500, a press release, and is highlighted in MOFGA’s quarterly newspaper, The Maine Organic Farmer & Gardener. The selected design is also featured on the Fair poster, website, T-shirt and in promotional literature.
The theme of the design must align with MOFGA’s mission and the general guidelines for participating in the fair. We welcome all Maine residents and MOFGA members to enter submissions by August 4, 2017. The poster guidelines and application are available at www.mofga.org/TheFair/Poster.
For more information please contact the fair office at email@example.com.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Children’s Author of Marine Conservation Series makes sure books are available free to children everywhere
- WASHINGTON: Appleton Rug Hookers exhibit at Gibbs Library
- Golf Fore Kids’ Sake raises over $48,000 for BBBS
- Vassalboro Fire Department receives canned drinking water for wildfire response
- Vassalboro celebrates 250 years as a town
- EVENT: Recover Out Loud in Maine’s Capital September 30
- Another year of outstanding water quality at Sheepscot
- It’s the time of year for good ol’ fashioned coon pailing
- Chamber hosts re-vamped Super Raffle dinner
- Kringleville volunteers